Ed will be speaking at The Motor Claims Conference held at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry on Tuesday 4 July.
The conference is now on its eight staging and will look into the future to understand how technology and innovation is changing the world of motor claims. Up to 400 motor claims professionals will attend.
Ed said: “I am very much looking forward to being part of the ILC Motor Claims Conference. The conference offers a fabulous forum to bring together key people to debate and test key issues.”
Conference themes will cover:
- Product innovation – products in development designed to help the different sectors of the claims world
- Product disruption – products with the potential to disrupt the way the industry traditionally thinks and operates
- The ‘connected’ car – how technology is constantly changing the cars of tomorrow
- Mobile Media – how smart phones and they way we interact with them challenges the claims process as well as our attitude to claims •
- New players – companies that are set to have an impact on the future of motor claims.
Validus is also one of four gold sponsors of the conference.
Find out more about the conference.